SINGLE BUBBLE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Inflate Immediately upon opening. (Discard the moisture pack after inflation.)
- Use a Latex Balloon Regulator.
- Keep Inflating until the Bubble is very round and the wrinkles and bumps are gone.
- Bubbles stretch like latex balloons and look like a beach ball when properly inflated.
- Qualatex Bubble Balloons are pop resistant, but not pop proof. They can withstand outside pressure changes. However, exposing them to extreme heat or sharp objects may cause them to burst.
- Attach the balloon to a 30-gram or heavier weight to keep it from floating away.
- Bubble Balloons do not contain natural rubber latex, are non-allergenic and self-sealing.
- Visit www.qualatexbubbles.com for inflation videos and ideas!
NOTE: Balloon arrives uninflated. WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months due to potential small parts that may pose a choking hazard. Adult supervision required. You are advised to keep this information for future reference.