Inks used on this balloon conform to government standards that relate to children's toys. In all cases, it is recommended that nonmetallic ribbon be used with this balloon. California law prohibits the use of metallic ribbon or any electrical conductor with Helium-Filled balloons. California law requires the use of a balloon weight with all Foil Balloons.
To inflate the balloon:
- Unfold and inflate the balloon with helium. (This is a Self-Sealing balloon. Simply place helium nozzle 1/2 Inche into round Opening in Valve, inflate balloon using a helium regulator, and remove from nozzle.)
- Use only non-metallic ribbon and attach the balloon to a weight to keep it from floating away.
Balloon care: To keep your balloon properly inflated, avoid exposure to extreme temperatures. In cold air, the balloon will appear to defeat; exposure to warm air will restore the proper inflation. Balloons may burst when exposed to extreme heat.
Inflated with Helium, this balloon will Float for 60 days Strong and can be Refilled.
- Not Suitable for Children under 36 months due to potential small parts which may pose a choking hazard.
- Adult supervision required.
- You are advised to keep this information for future reference.