- Children Under Eight Years can Choke or Suffocate on Uninflated or Broken Balloons. Adult Supervision required. Keep Uninflated Balloons from Children. Discard Broken Balloons at Once.
- Made of Natural Rubber Latex, which may Cause Allergic Reactions.
- Helium Quality and Biodegradable.
- Care Should be taken of Balloons near Eyes. When Inflating Balloons, Eye Protection is recommended. For Health and Safety Reasons, do Not Inflate by Mouth.
- Use a Pump to Inflate the Balloons!
- You are Advised to keep this Information for Future reference.
NOTE: Balloon arrives uninflated.